Hello friends, today we are going to share complete method to download SHAREit for PC App easily on your Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and 10. SHAREit PC app is getting popularity from users because of its amazing features and functions and so people want to use SHAREit App on PC and want to connect Computer and Mobile devices such that they can easily transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa without any issue.
To start with, you need to understand that SHAREit is a file sharing app, and there are two ways by which you can use this app finally on computer or laptop platform. Any ways, here’s a guide on how to get SHAREit for PC download, and I’m going to share the exact two methods with you, right here.
The system with 2GB RAM will also work, but then you shouldn’t be expecting smoother experience from the same. So, go ahead and start going through this method I’m about to share, and I can assure you that you’ll enjoy learning everything.
Download SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 :
Go ahead and start going through the procedure I’m about to share, and I can assure you that you’ll be using the app very easily.
You need to be sure that the computer or laptop at your end, is having Wi-Fi (its main requirement here), minimum 4GB RAM, 5GB C Drive storage, and HD standard of updated graphic card.
Note : If your laptop or computer doesn’t have Wi-Fi (WLAN) feature then SHAREit for PC will not work.
- This is the official method, including the official app, which is released by the developers of the SHAREit App. You can easily install, by downloading the installer package file from the given website.
- Once the file is downloaded, all you need to do is to double click on the file, and start going through the on-screen instructions, until you reach the Finish button.
- Once done, start the app from its Shortcut, and begin using everything you see. This is the simplest method and official one as well.
- Now you need to set up few things before you can actually use SHAREit on PC.
You have to create your Device name and select the default file location which you will receive from other devices.
- Now as you can see there are two buttons i.e Send & Receive. If you click on “Send” you will be able to share files from your device to another device. And if you click on “Receive” you will receive the files from other smartphone or PC devices.
- Now click on “Browse” so that you will be able to select files which you want to send via SHAREit PC App. You can even directly Drag & Drop the file if you want. Now click on “Next”
- SHAREit for PC App is looking for nearby devices of the people who wants to receive files from you. Just click on the device and you are done.
- Here the app gives complete confirmation that sending of file is done successfully and if you want you can send more files to connected device. You can now click on finish.
SHAREit on PC Download with Bluestacks :
Note : Using SHAREit on your Computer with the help Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator software is not recommended and you don’t even need to follow this unofficial method when official software is directly available which is shared above. But still if you want to look at this method then below I have given complete guide.
If you wish to use SHAREit along with any other Android app or game on computer, then following steps will help you achieve the target.
- Start with downloading the Bluestacks software, which is developed by a registered software developer company and you don’t need to pay anything right now.
- Start installing the software, by double clicking the installer file, and then going through the on-screen instructions ahead. It will not require internet connection and will happen shortly. You need to star that software and choose the Free Trial option from the first screen.
- Start the Browser app and then use it to open the Google search engine. Now enter ‘SHAREit app’ as search term and hit the link which takes you to the Google play store. Once the official app’s listing appears, you need to proceed to step 4.
- Once the app appears in the Play store, you need to click on the Install option ahead and then it will ask you to login using a Google account. Once the login is done, the app will begin installing on its own.
Again I am telling you that please proceed with the official method as its more appropriate to follow that process which is given my official website.
Features of SHAREit on PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) App :
We have some really amazing and great features which is given in SHAREit PC App like you can easily share files from one device to another in almost no time and SHAREit App supports so many platforms like Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Desktop as well as Blackberry which makes it worthy app.
Like if you want to share something from your Desktop to Smartphone or vice versa then no other app can beat SHAREit for PC.
- Allows you to send contents like videos, images, music files, etc
- Send all files within few seconds ranging from 1MB to 100GB
- And its completely free and easy to use
- You don’t need any type of internet connection to use SHAREit PC App
- Easily discover other users within your range to share files
- Can easily connect Android to iPhone, Android to Windows Phone
The above given features are not limited one but there are many other great features which I am not including here.
Frequently Asked Questions About SHAREit PC:
Here, I am covering some of the common frequently asked questions about the SHAREit for Windows or Desktop application.
What operating does it supports?
SHAREit App supports Android, iPhone, Windows Phone and Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Can I send files on another operating system?
Of course, this software is made for this purpose only, there is no limitations or restrictions of any operating system.
Is there any file size limit?
No! you can share file as large as 100 GB without any issue.
Can I send a folder?
Yes if you want to send complete folder you can do it directly.
Can other users steal some files from my device?
It’s not possible, no connected user can ever take file without your permission.
How to share Contacts to other devices?
Currently this feature is only available on Android app and you can only share contacts between Android devices.
How fast is SHAREit App?
Its 50 times faster and better than Bluetooth.
What about Group share feature?
This feature is available on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone but not on PC program.
What about updates?
You should not worry about the latest update because this app automatically check of any latest versions.
Final Words :
So, finally which method you’re moving ahead with? Is the Bluestacks one, or the one which is offered by the official developers. In any case, you’re going to love the experience and the SHAREit app will definitely bring the changes in your lifestyle. Yes, because it will minimize the time required for file sharing and also the things required.
Google Play Store Link
I hope that you really enjoyed this guide which allows you to download SHAREit for PC or Computer and if you faced any kind of problem while following the guide given here then please comment and let us know about it. SHAREit PC.